|Job Ref:||204655208||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Kemble||Address:||Post Code:||GL7||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
If change is not scary to you and you thrive in organisations that constantly adapt and evolve, then Hardware Group are looking for you to join us as a Network Engineer.
With exposure to Cisco and Juniper technolgies and experience in a field engineering role, professional services or customer facing tehnical role and a wide experience of products in the networking field (Palo Alto, HP, F5 desirable), you will be joining a technical services team boasting some of the brightest Architects in our industry.
You will be challenged and supported to develop your skills through fully funded vendor certifications across our extensive vendor portfolio (E.g Juniper up to JNCIE). If you are hungry to be an expert in your field and are looking for the opportunity to move into a Senior Network Engineer role , then read on.
This opportunity might be for you if:
- You enjoy solving problems
- You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions
- You don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer, you'll dig untill you find it
- You like helping people. You are patient, level headed and cool under pressure
- You pay attention to detail. As far as you are concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When things change you know how to adapt
- You are motivated and driven and you're going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference
A typical day as a Network Engineer:
- You will be configuring and deploying exciting projects for our customers onsite and within our state of the art Technical Innovation Centre
- You will be working closely with our Solutions Architects to craft and deliver innovative demonstrations and proof of concept for our customers
- As a source of technical expertise to sales staff you will be translating customer requirements into best practice working solutions exceeding our customers expectations
- There's loads of training so you will be attending and completing vendor training on and off site
- 4years+ expereience in a field engineering role, professional services or other customer facing technical role
- Cisco CCNA
- Experience of working as an independent resource at customer sites
- Experience and understanding of a wide range of vendor products and solutions ideally including products from Juniper, Cisco, Palo Alto, F5 & HP
- Full current driving license - The role is office based from the Hardware - Group headquarters in Kemble, but there will be cause for travel to customer sites and other Hardware Group offices
We always provide on-going training across our complete portfolio of vendors to ensure we are the very best in our field.
Kemble, Gloucestershire, UK.
Competitive with career path and personal development opportunities.
Personal pension plan as well as private healthcare, permanent health insurance and life assurance upon successful completion of probation