|Job Ref:||204655145||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Preston||Address:||Post Code:||BN1||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum + Van + Holidays||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
HGV Maintenance/Fitter - £28,000 - £32,000 basic + overtime (£13 - £16 per hour depending on experience) + HOLS + MANY OTHER BENEFITS|
PERMANENT, MONDAY - FRIDAY - NIGHTS
My client is a very well-established manufacturing Company specialising in Commercial Vehicles. Due to a successful year, they are now seeking an experienced maintenance/fitter to join their dynamic expanding business.
They are a successful leading company and specialise within the design, production, sales, hire, manufacture, service, parts and tyres for all light and heavy commercial vehicles, most notably; RCV's, Gritters, Road Sweepers and Crash Cushions.
There is also excellent progression based on performance.
- Working onsite carrying out maintenance on various HGV?s and other commercial vehicles.
- Complete all maintenance and repairs where required.
- Maintaining Planned Preventative Maintenance systems.
- Delivery of effective and efficient responses to all equipment breakdowns.
- A basic knowledge of electrics would be useful.
- Previous industry experience as a maintenance fitter is necessary.
- To be hands on, driven, motivated, determined and have the ability to work using your own initiative.
- Skilled technician and/or have an engineering qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role essential.
- Excellent awareness and knowledge of Health & Safety.
- To be prepared to work in a busy industrial and challenging environment.
If you are seeking an exciting new opportunity to work for a strong successful company, then please contact Michelle on (Apply online only) / (Apply online only) who is solely working on this role. All information is kept within the strictest confidence