|Job Ref:||204655043||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||County Durham||City:||Newton Aycliffe||Address:||Post Code:||DL5||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
We are looking to appoint an experienced and qualified Senior Automation Engineer for a well know and established manufacturing company in Durham.|
You will be responsible for the following:
The design of production facilities with all relevant CE marking/documentation etc.
Specification, control and purchase of automation equipment required for manufacturing.
Continuous improvement activities and projects.
The salary and benefits for this role are available on application.
• Degree qualified Electrical Engineer.
• Experience in a similar, senior role.
• Experience in high volume manufacturing
• Experience in a fast paced environment
• Experience managing multiple projects
• Background in injection moulding
• Demonstrate having kept up to date with latest technology
• Experience preparing specifications.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Asset Appointments Ltd value diversity and promote equality. We encourage applications from all sections of society and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business