|Job Ref:||204654759||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Surrey (South)||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum £30,000 - 35,000 + Bonus & benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced SolidWorks Engineer to join one of the leading engineering and distribution companies in the UK.|
My client is a leading supplier of industrial hydraulic products, systems, and services. Their customer base spans across a range of industries and includes the likes of Airbus and Mercedes AMG Petronas.
You will be involved in all aspects of a broad range of bespoke systems - A great opportunity for a highly experienced SolidWorks user to take a step into a broader position or a proven Project Engineer seeking a new challenge.
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
* Liaising with internal & external stakeholders to fully understand requirements (inc. initial enquiry, costing, SolidWorks drawing & fabrications)
* Developing a customer's idea into a specification that matches their budget and performance expectations and on receipt of an order
* Solidworks CAD work
* Working with a small, dedicated and experienced team of engineers with an enviable reputation for providing reliable systems for specialist applications.
You will be based predominantly at the business premises in Surrey but will be expected to visit clients on site from time to time...
What you will need:
* Proficient with SolidWorks (Essential) ; Hydraulics experience (Desirable)
* Keen to develop the skills of a Project Engineer
* Excellent understanding of engineering drawings and diagrams, be able to prepare schematic diagrams and sketches and have good practical skills.
* Strong communication and problem solving skills
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Engineer to take a step into a full Project Engineering role offering a highly competitive package + Bonus, collaborative working environment and career progression