|Job Ref:||204654739||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West||Address:||Salary:||£275 - £300/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
My client, a trusted technology partner for energy-efficient safe and secure buildings and infrastructure, require a Project Manager to join their expanding team in the South West.|
The key objectives of the role are to;
1) Plan and execute the project in accordance with the Client specification, agreed contract, Programme schedule, Siemens Project Management methodology and Quality operating procedures
2) Manage Controllable costs and cash flow via the Project Management tools and Database, and cost to Completion forecasts to maximise profitability and control working capital.
3) Provide accurate resource forecasts and early visibility of potential risks and delays to the programme by third parties, suppliers and subcontractors.
4) Support the project team in achieving compliance with the Clients requirements and meeting the operational and business objectives of the project.
Responsibilities and Activities
Include but are not limited to;
1) To take full ownership of all aspects of the project from inception to the end of all obligations under the contract including but not limited to:
a) Contractual and Commercial matters
b) Health and Safety
c) Quality Assurance/Control
d) Finance and Cash
h) Client Handling
i) Client Relationship
j) Service Handover
k) Defects Period and Closure
2) Production and agreement of project specific Execution Plans.
3) Facilitate and document project kick off meetings to establish a full understanding of the Contracted requirements by the project team.
4) Produce fully resourced project plans and deliverable schedules for each technical discipline including suppliers and subcontractor responsibilities that align with the key milestones, completion dates and deadlines to enable accurate performance tracking and on time completion of each section...
5) Maintain risk registers for tall stages of the project and recommend/implement mitigating actions.
6) Maintain programme to monitor progress and change based on deliverables and milestones.
7) Carry out regular financial reviews and update the relevant systems to reflect the actual cost to completion status of the project.
8) Implement the monthly application and follow up process to ensure on time payment of invoices and enhanced cash flow.
9) Carry out a minimum of fortnightly review meetings with the team and track outputs and actions utilising the project action register documents.
10) Produce a monthly project overview report for review by the Project Director/Senior Management to include: Programme, Financial, Contractual, Technical, Risks, Supplier issues, Client Relationship etc
11) Take the lead role in the design and execution process meetings with client and other contractors and produce actions and minutes for issue to all parties.
12) Manage the procurement of subcontractors and suppliers in accordance with the Siemens processes and the requirements identified within the contract.
13) Manage the performance of subcontractors and suppliers.
14) Manage the implementation of H&S requirements in accordance with current legislation and the procedures specified within the contract.
15) Implement measures to ensure compliance with the Siemens internal Quality Procedures and the Clients Quality Assurance process, Document control and any other relevant procedures.
Full Bill of Materials verification prior to completion of design, acceptance of scope content, programme & costs. Management of design and execution phase activities to programme. Subcontract engagement, Long lead time identification, preassembly engagement (where relevant). Mobilisation of construction packs & teams. Input into project programmes. On and off site project management of all aspects of the construction phase. Ensure all responsibilities are clear and that the Integrated requirements of the contract are fully adhered to and that the Site Management role is fully understood and that the responsibilities are fully carried out. Manage full compliance with the requirements of the contract and the PM policies and procedures. Implement the operational management pack tools provided, implementation of full Cost To Complete reporting and full adherence of the contractual process in collaboration with the Commercial team. Ensure that the client Operation Manuals process is followed and that records are updated from the beginning of the project and through to completion.
Application Experience Required
1) Microsoft Project
2) Microsoft Office Suite
3) Microsoft Visio
4) Adobe Acrobat
5) Financial reporting tools
General Experience/Qualifications Required
1) Management of large multi disciplined, integrated Projects.
2) Has the ability to interpret specifications and contract requirements and deliver fully compliant solutions and execution plans.
3) Has a proven ability to lead a major projects design and delivery team
4) Experience in the leadership and implementation of HS&E requirements to company policy and current legislation .
5) Has proven ability to control project costs, manage change, identify and mitigate risk.
6) Provides detailed financial performance reports and forecasts to an advanced level.
7) Good organisational skills, Experience of working within operations teams, able to plan ahead and communicate well with the team, Suppliers and customers. .
8) Project Management qualification/certification
9) Engineering qualification to at least C&G level
Please apply via the link or for more information contact Amelia Tuffen at Rullion Engineering on (Apply online only). Applications close on Friday 23rd September, 2016