|Job Ref:||84509BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Saudi Arabia||City:||Riyadh||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:26|
Job Description: Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is currently seeking a Field Service Representative (FSR), A04 - Sr. Field Engineer II, to provide Technical Support to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) Ministry of Defense for the Joint Standoff Weapon (JSOW) Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) program. The objective of the KSA FSR (Field Service Representative) is to provide:
• Field Service Representation and Subject Matter Expertise to Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) personnel
• A thorough and detailed understanding of the JSOW weapon system
• Assistance with JSOW Mission Planning
• Assistance with JSOW missile handling, loading, and maintenance
The successful candidate must:
• Evaluate, assess and provide training to RSAF personnel for the JSOW AGM-154C (Block III) configuration.
• Be able to troubleshoot and identify faults using the Common Munitions BIT Reprogramming Equipment (CMBRE)
• Be familiar with hand tools
• Direct and support the installation, maintenance, and operation of all aspects of the JSOW equipment
• Evaluate and document field operational capability, availability and utilization to Customer and Program Office via reports
• Interface with Customers in the field and reach back to Engineers state side for support
The FSR will support the JSOW AGM-154C (Block III) configuration at various locations in KSA. The FSR will participate in training at various U.S. locations prior to deployment to KSA.
Special Work Circumstances:
Extensive travel will be required. Must be willing and able to deploy to environments that may include harsh living conditions (extreme heat and cold, deployed living conditions and/or hostile work environment. Primary location to be in middle-east desert with temperatures above 120 degrees F. Must be willing and able to move and/or lift weights such as test equipment, ladders, tools and cable reels weighing up to 60 pounds using proper lifting techniques or using material moving equipment. Must be willing and able to work 12-16 hours a day and be on call 24/7. Must be willing and able to climb platforms (appx. 12 feet). Must be willing and able to travel over rough uneven terrain. This assignment is 2 years In-Country with an option of 2 year extension.
• Employment is contingent upon meeting all medical requirements for oversees assignment including comprehensive post-offer medical examination
• Offsite Location package will be provided
Required Experience, Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to plan, schedule, and complete all activities required to meet established goals
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and multicultural awareness
• Knowledge of Military protocol, to include the KSA
• Ability to work independently as this position is the sole JSOW person for this tasking
• Loading Ordnance on fighter class aircraft
• Armament maintenance and inspection
• Ability to train In- Country personnel
• Understanding of ITAR and Export Import (EX/IM) (will be trained for Raytheon unique policies)
• Must be a US citizen with an active Secret (or higher) clearance
Desired Experience, Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Prior field experience and/or military service
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Mission planning or aircrew training
• Project management
• Arabic language skills & cultural awareness
• Bachelor's degree
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirements including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. With over 14,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally, RMS is headquartered in Tucson Arizona, and generated 6.6 billion in 2013 revenues.
Type Of Job
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh