WorleyParsons is a dynamic, entrepreneurial EPCM company employing approximately 35,600 people in 157 offices across 46 countries. With a recognized reputation as a provider of professional services to the energy, resources and complex process industries, WorleyParsons continues to push the boundaries and extend its capabilities around the world. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Headquartered in Australia, we are a global company that prides itself on providing safe and high quality services that exceed our clients' expectations. |
WorleyParsons, in conjunction with its local partners has a 5 year General Engineering and Project Management Services contract with Saudi Aramco to assist in the delivery of a portfolio of oil and gas facilities, pipelines and communications projects throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. These projects may range from standalone greenfield and semi-greenfield projects through to multiple brownfield modification and asset improvement projects. WorleyParsons is looking to supplement its established project delivery team with additional professional resources to tackle this exciting opportunity.
- Must be able to lead and give direction to a team of engineers and designers to generate or work on piping discipline deliverables and drawings.
- Responsible for the schedule and budget performance of the piping team assigned to him.
- Responsible for the technical integrity of the discipline's work performed under his direction and for the observance of project HSE requirements relevant to his team's workscope.
- Works with and coordinates with other discipline lead engineers to ensure correct implementation of the design and its intent. Participates in formal design reviews and HAZOP meetings to meet this obligation.
- Conduct or direct site surveys and plant visits to determine constraints in the location of new equipment in existing facilities or on brownfield sites that may influence the layout and the preliminary routing of piping and be able to recommend the most economical layout.
- Must be able to prepare piping and piping fittings' specifications and prepare material purchase requisitions and perform technical evaluations of bidders' responses.
- Prepare piping erection construction scope of work, hydrotest procedure and other necessary discipline reports.
- Candidates must have a BSc degree in a relevant Engineering subject with a minimum of fifteen (15) years engineering and design experience in all aspects of in-plant piping layout and design.
- Candidate must have a broad knowledge in piping design related international codes and standards such as ASME B31.
- Must be computer literate and have hands on experience in CADD software such as Intergraph Microstation, PDS and also AUTOCAD and be able to manage the input from all disciplines in to the 3D modeling when required by the Project.
- Knowledge in use or familiarity with Intergraph SmartPlant software and transmission pipeline design are both a bonus.