Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||YAN000S||Employer:||WorleyParsons Ltd||Job Type:||Permanent||City:||Yanbu||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:02|
WorleyParsons is a dynamic, entrepreneurial EPCM company employing approximately 35,600 people in 157 offices across 46 countries. With a recognized reputation as a provider of professional services to the energy, resources and complex process industries, WorleyParsons continues to push the boundaries and extend its capabilities around the world. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Headquartered in Australia, we are a global company that prides itself on providing safe and high quality services that exceed our clients' expectations.|
WorleyParsons, in conjunction with its local partners has a 5 year General Engineering and Project Management Services contract with Saudi Aramco to assist in the delivery of a portfolio of oil and gas facilities, pipelines and communications projects throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. These projects may range from standalone greenfield and semi-greenfield projects through to multiple brownfield modification and asset improvement projects. WorleyParsons is looking to supplement its established project delivery team with additional professional resources to tackle this exciting opportunity. Primary responsibility
Responsible for performing piping design and plant layout activities using 3D CAD modeling tools and other 2D drafting systems.
• Produce the various discipline deliverables to the agreed schedule.
• Apply recognized engineering practices applicable to plant layout and piping design and routings/layout.
• Quality Assurance - work within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance systems applicable to the project.
• Apply an awareness and willingness to work as a team member
• A committed team player able to work on own initiative with the minimum of supervision.
• Apply good interpersonal skills, liaising with members of other disciplines and departments