|Job Ref:||38589||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||Canada||County/State:||Ontario||City:||Oakville||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 05:04|
Reporting to the Supervisor, Production Control, you will work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. You will be responsible for movement of parts throughout the shop to support flow and OTD. All EH&S and Safe Start policies and procedures must be practiced and supported.
This is a weekend shift position: Saturday and Sunday 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
• Movement of parts throughout the shop and backyard.
• Operation of fork lift and crane.
• Daily updates of the fork lift log book
• Support daily kan ban for out source operations.
• Generation of paperwork (PO's and STO's) to ship parts out.
• Work in SAP with the various production control functions including but not limited to display screens for part status and demand.
• Implement and support all ACE initiatives pertaining to your responsibilities.
• Cross train in various production controls functions including but not limited to PCN changes, release work orders to support the team as required.
• Support the designated level for 5S in the backyard.
• Support physical inventory.
• Work closely with the shop planners and shop supervision to ensure machines are properly loaded and priorities are addressed.
• Support all mandatory training.
• Grade 12 or equivalent
• Forklift operator certification
• Ability to problem solve
• SAP knowledge would be beneficial
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
• Detailed oriented
• Must be self motivated and eager to learn
• Must be a team player - positive attitude
• Candidate must meet all ITAR requirements