WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms, bringing together over 34,000 staff in 39 countries. We provide a range of engineering and multidisciplinary consulting services, across a range of industry sectors, with a focus on technical excellence and client service.|
Due to several large project wins and a growth plan we are looking to hire an Intermediate or Senior Fire Safety Engineer to join our busy office in Christchurch.
• Carry out assigned project and design work as delegated in support of technical and commercial standards
• Be the focal point of reference for the client and other members of the project team and maintain regular and effective communication
• Liaise with clients, preparation of tender documents, specification and report writing
• Demonstrate enthusiasm for continued professional development in relevant discipline
• Demonstrate ability to work with a range of internal and external stake holders at office level
• Participate in industry networking including company representation at seminars, conferences, networking events or forums.
Desired Skills & Experience:
To apply, please send an updated version of your resume to Daniel Yip at NA
• Relevant tertiary qualifications
• Strong background within an engineering consultancy
• Have a minimum of 4-8 years' experience working within building related projects
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Desire to embrace new technologies and a strong background in computer based modelling
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be accepting applications through recruitment agencies.