|Job Ref:||RJN-85009776-20151104||Employer:||Coca Cola Enterprises Ltd||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||UK Wide||City:||London, UK, Home Based||Address:|| |
London, UK (Show on map)
|Salary:||£Comp||Post Date:||17/10/2016 10:18|
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
Senior Manager, Engineering – Capital Projects
Home based with extensive GB travel
What you become a part of
To prepare, manage, scope and deliver engineering projects from proposal to completion across the CCEP GB Supply Chain. The scope of projects may include civil engineering, process engineering, manufacturing or warehousing a specific preference would be experience in manufacturing technologies.
What to expect
Effectiveness & Efficiency
• Manage engineering projects in CCE territories to an agreed scope, within cost, schedule and performance criteria.
• Manage cost controls, reporting and administration and ensure that up to date project forecasting is communicated, gaps analysed and plans to correct implemented.
• Arrange supplier agreements for engineering projects through preparing tenders, negotiating contracts and monitoring their performance.
• Establish and agree detailed project plans and milestones across departments and functions so that roles and deliverables are clear.
• Communicate regular project updates so that all involved are clear on the current project status.
Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability
• Manage legislation standards within projects to ensure they comply with CCE project management system and the latest legislation.
• Integrate CRS guidelines into all capital projects.
• Maintain best practice on all projects through benchmarking industry and company best practice and ensuring projects meet them.
• Understand the latest project KPI standards, deploy them in projects and ensure that suppliers and the company meet them.
• Support the work of the project team, sharing knowledge and advice with project managers and site engineering managers to ensure that all projects are effectively and safely completed.
Internal Stakeholders include: Central Functions, Site Operations / Engineering Managers, to discuss project implementation and ensure buy in.
External Stakeholders include: Suppliers, to agree contracts and manage delivery of them and to share best practice.
What we expect of you
Qualifications: Engineering degree or equivalent professional qualification preferred
Must have a strong track record of delivering complex engineering projects on time and to budget
Proven ability to analyse complex operational issues
Languages: Must be proficient in English and any other European languages advantageous
Travel: Successful candidates must be prepared to travel and stay away when required to successfully complete projects.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.