Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||TRAINSTO-AJR||Employer:||Adecco||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||Address:||Post Date:||20/09/2016 15:12|
My client are looking for a Trainee Stock Controller to join their team. |
Reporting to the directors, the role will involve assisting in the administration support of online sales and marketing, and customer services as well as managing stock and shipping. The role will be to take over from the current director's administrative duties so they can concentrate on production, the main responsibilities will include:
* Data entry, both numeric and alphabetic
* Managing daily sales and quotations
* Dealing with customer enquiries
* Stock control, Maintaining and updating database
* Shipping products, packing and dispatching (some lifting involved)
* May need to Cut material to size for orders
* Deal with couriers to make sure orders are completed
* Completing general administration tasks as requested
* Managing eBay and online accounts
* Photocopying, printing and binding of reports and general office duties
* Submit quotations and follow up to sale.
We are looking for someone keen to develop their administrative and management skills. The right candidate will need to have the following attributes:
* Proactive and willingness to learn
* Customer service experience
* Good communication skills and a team player
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Knowledge of all Microsoft packages, especially Word and Excel
* Organised, thorough, versatile with a can-do positive attitude
* Pleasant telephone manner
* Work effectively within a team
* Online trading experience will be an advantage
* physically fit as lifting, packing and stock control required.
Full training will be provided on how to execute the role, previous experience will be an advantage. This is a great opportunity for the right person.
all offers will be subject to references
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.