Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||analyst||Employer:||Adecco||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||Address:||Post Date:||20/09/2016 15:13|
Our client is looking for a Market Intelligence Analyst to join their team!|
Our client's Trust and Safety team has the critical responsibility of protecting the client's users by ensuring online safety by fighting web abuse and fraud across all of the client's products.
On this team, you're a big-picture thinker and strategic leader. You understand the user's point of view and are passionate about using your combined technical, sales and customer service acumen to protect our users. You work globally and cross-functionally with developers and Product Managers to navigate challenging online safety situations and handle abuse and fraud cases.
Help us prove that quality on the Internet trumps all.
As a Trust & Safety Analyst, you defend the integrity of the client, its users and partners worldwide by defining and communicating product policies, fighting spam, fraud, and abuse across the client's products.
You will defend the client's integrity by fighting spam, fraud and abuse, and develop and communicate state-of-the-art product policies. The Trust and Safety team reduces risk and protects the experience of our users and business partners in more than 40 languages and across the client's expanding base of products.
We work with a variety of teams from Engineering to Legal, Public Policy and Sales Engineering to set policies and combat fraud and abuse in a scalable way, often with an eye to finding industry-wide solutions. Trust and Safety team members are motivated to find innovative solutions, and use technical know-how, user insights and proactive communication to pursue the highest possible quality and safety standards for users across the client's products.
- Find and prevent fraud by reviewing accounts and transactions being able to identify trends and perform root cause analysis.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups such as Engineering, Finance, and Product Management to develop and enhance tools, system functionality, and fraud detection methods by implementing large scale improvements to increase automation and provide a better experience for our users.
- Refine processes around customer support and product expansion.
- Develop processes to identify fraud patterns
- Develop and maintain metrics that trend organizational performance.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Fluent French and English (both written & oral communication)
- Excellent web research and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and complete projects on-time
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
If you or anyone you know might be interested in this role, please send your CV to NA at NA or apply within
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.