Our client has a requirement for an experienced Front End Developer to work on site for an initial 2 month contract in Central London.|
The ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering cutting-edge, optimised web and mobile experiences that look and perform superbly across all platforms. This position will involve using the latest front-end web technologies (HTML5/CSS3) to develop code alongside a team of developers (both front and back-end, with different platform specialties)
- Liaise with the Team Lead on which tasks are a priority to complete
- Manage their own workload and raise issues when necessary.
- Provide assurance and guidance for front end developers working across the client portfolio.
- Deliver cutting-edge, optimised web and mobile experiences that look and perform superbly across all platforms.
- Use the latest front-end web technologies (HTML5/CSS3) to develop code alongside a team of developers
- Work closely with both external clients and internal, cross-functional teams on various projects
- Communicate between internal and external clients and teams
- Code, test, and troubleshoot solutions using the appropriate tools under the limited guidance of a lead architect.
- Follow accepted coding standards and best practices, using agile software development methodologies.
- Assist in maintaining existing code, including bug fixes, enhancements, and miscellaneous maintenance.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A demonstrable portfolio of work would be preferable
- Experience with working on a complex web application preferred
- Understanding of mobile development best practices (e.g. responsive design, graceful degradation etc.)
- Experience of dealing with cross-browser compatibility requirements
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Understanding of design and user experience principles
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships