|Job Ref:||CLG900100341||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Building Services||City:||141 Cecil Street Singapore||Address:||Salary:||sgd3,000 - sgd5,000/month||Post Date:||11/10/2016 21:29|
Our client is one of Singapore’s leading construction-based companies engaged in a wide range of construction activities, covering civil engineering, structural and building construction works. Over the years our client has developed expertise and gained extensive experience in the construction of roads, expressways, bridges, flyovers, residential buildings, high-rise commercial buildings and luxury condominiums. |
At least 3 years’ experience as Junior QS
• Preparing tender documents for submissions including measurements and Bill of Quantity.
• To assist in pre and post contract preparation. Knowledge and able to read up tender specifications and drawings.
• To request quotation from Sub-contractors / supplies.
• To handle progress claim, site valuations, valuation orders and final account. Issuance of certify progress claim.
• Follow up with clients / consultants on all contractual matters.
• Liaise with project team, sub-contractors, consultants and other related parties.
- At least 3 years’ experience in this related field is required and high rise experience would be advantageous but not essential. Preferably Junior executives specializing in Quantity Surveying.