|Job Ref:||TGHR-ROCJ01207414||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Romania||City:||Napoca||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 22:02|
We are Bombardier!|
Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. Bombardier ECO4 technologies - built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology - conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance.
For our HR Operations Centre based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for an:
HR Learning & Development Analyst with French
Purpose of the Job:
The HR Operations Centre is responsible for all aspects of transactional HR Services in Europe. Our customers contact us via the HR Case Management Tool or by telephone with queries about payroll, records and policies or requests to update HR records, training bookings, benefits etc. Managers and HR Business Partners in our business divisions also request recruitment, organisation changes, pay changes, reports, employee status changes for joiners, leavers and transfers etc.
The HR Analysts in the Customer Services teams are responsible for dealing with all incoming HR L&D service requests from Managers, Employees and HR Business Partners in our European business operations. This involves organising trainings, maintaining employee records, updating systems and escalating non-standard requests to specialist teams for action. The HR L&D Analysts support a range of different HR functions and have responsibility for a geographic cluster of countries, dependent on languages.
The job holder will also need to manage customers who are unclear about the nature of their request, provide incomplete information or request services outside the scope of the HR Operations, escalating any issues whilst ensuring that confidence of the customer is maintained and customer satisfaction goals are achieved.
Key responsibilities and challenges
HR Service Request Handling
• Receiving incoming L&D requests and processing these using the Case Management Tool and/or relevant HR systems.
• Ensuring that the LMS systems (eHR/Sigal, BBA etc) are fully up to date with the recommended and agreed programmes.
• Ensuring that information provided is complete and accurate before updating records or processing requests.
• Managing the supplier PO raising process and recharges to the business.
• Consolidating the feedback in standard reports.
• Following the work instructions for the service/country relevant to the request and ensuring compliance with specific policies and procedures as required.
• Escalating non-standard requests.
• Forwarding requests with specific language/country requirements to the relevant colleagues as appropriate.
• Run standard and ad hoc reports on request for customers and other HR SSO stakeholders.
• Identify improvement opportunities and proactively suggest and/or support their implementation.
• Good general business and company processes understanding
• Typically holds 0-2 years relevant experience; knowledge of CRM, SAP HR and systems supporting training would be an advantage
• Good level in Microsoft Office Applications
• Excellent customer management and interpersonal skills
• Good command of written and spoken French and English
• Good analytical skills and attention to details required
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and drive results
• Positive and proactive attitude, with resilience under pressure
• Ability to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment
Why work for us?
The HR Operations Centre in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with the personal and career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located centrally in the city and we have offer an open, friendly working environment where you are empowered to make decisions and contribute to the future shape of our operations with
• A multinational, dynamic environment
• Continuous challenges and opportunities
• Real impact on our processes and service delivery
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by visiting our Career Site and Facebook page:
Your ideas move people!