the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support the partnership strategy definition and execution for the engineering functions.
- Provide advice to customers to achieve financial targets while managing risks related to external collaborations.
- Leverage cost saving opportunities from other programs or from Industry best practices.
- Develop specific statement of work (SOW) to achieve customer targets.
- Work together with the Bombardier Engineering Services India office (ESI) to optimize the volume of work and value added activities in order to maximize financial return for the customers.
- Maintain a relationship with local (Montreal) supplier representatives.
- Address promptly the quality and productivity issues raised by customers with the help of the ESI.
- Monitor real vs. planned savings for each customer and drive improvements from month to month.
- Conduct customer surveys and take quick actions to show positive trends.
- Manage the business relationships with internal customers (the business segments).
- Work with Procurement to manage the request for proposals (RFP) sent to suppliers.
- Take on special assignment to improve the partnership experience for both internal customers and external service suppliers.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You hold an engineering degree with a minimum of seven (7) years' experience in the Aerospace industry. Previous Bombardier Aerospace experience would be a strong asset. A PMP certification and/or MBA would also be an asset.
- You are able to work with limited supervision.
- You have the ability to influence without hierarchic authority.
- You have experience/interest in managing external partnerships related to engineering services.
- You have entrepreneurship and a strong business mindset
- You have sufficient knowledge of French and English in order to professionally perform in these two languages.
- Knowledge of VBA would be an asset for project tools development in Excel
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.