|Job Ref:||TGHR-ROCJ01176408||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Romania||City:||Napoca||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 22:03|
We are Bombardier!|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility. Bombardier ECO4 technologies - built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology - conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The HR Operations Center is responsible for talent acquisition to support the Bombardier businesses worldwide. The International Recruiter work with the business leaders and HR Business Partners to define requirements, agree recruitment campaign strategies and select candidates for all types of roles from trainees to Managers.
We are looking for:
for HR Operations Centre based in Cluj-Napoca
Purpose of the Job:
The role holder is responsible for on-time and accurate delivery of the HR SSO reporting schedule, including all standard as well as on-demand reports, statistics and trend analysis related to the quantitative measurement of the processes in scope for the HR SSO.
• Design and enhancement of monthly, quarterly and annual metrics packs across all work streams for internal purposes and including cross HR Operations Centre metrics in Monthly and Annual packs
• Conduct research and analytical studies on a variety of processes and programs¸ coordinate and expedite reports and program information to relevant stakeholders
• Conduct regular reviews with operational leads in order to enhance metric packs added value to service delivery
The role holder is also responsible for adding value to the operational delivery by:
• Regular delivery of metrics analysis in order to ensure that targets are either met or exceeded in partnership with operational leads
• Perform trend and root cause analysis, formulate recommendation to improve service delivery results
• Understand and research industry metrics and surveys in order to benchmark HR SSO performance and drive related improvement initiatives
• Develop forms and procedures to continuously enhance HR SSO reporting standards
The role is critical to the ongoing effectiveness of the HR tools supporting our World Class HR goals across the business, by:
• Covering all aspects of both Employee and HR document management processes - including maintenance; standards; process development; training; systems effectiveness and expert user support
• The role will also have limited responsibilities around maintenance and support of systems (such as SAP, CMT, Taleo, E-Files, Document Management Store) and tools (SharePoint, Shared Drives, ES Portal, Excel, Lotus Notes)
• On a day to day basis the jobholder will support operational document management activity and have specific tasks around maintenance and development of selected systems and tools.
The role holder also contributes as mandated to process and performance improvement projects carried out within Business Analysis and Systems team which include:
• Working in partnership with team members to support the development of processes, systems and standards in order to continuously improve service delivery.
• Following agreed project methodology for all the projects initiated and managed in their own area of expertise; assuming responsibility for project delivery results.
• Educations: Degree level qualification (masters preferred)
• HR qualifications an advantage, but not prerequisite.
Relevant experience required (i.e. directly linked to the requirements of the position/role)
• 1-3 years in a relevant position
Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/role
• Advanced MS EXCEL skills and previous experience in designing Excel based dashboards/balanced scorecards and automation tools is mandatory for this role
• Basic-Medium programing skills & knowledge in scripting languages as VBA and/or SQL
Why work for us?
The HR Operations Centre in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with the personal and career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located centrally in the city and we have offer an open, friendly working environment where you are empowered to make decisions and contribute to the future shape of our operations with:
• A Multinational, dynamic environment
• Continuous challenges and opportunities
• Real impact on our processes and service delivery
By making a difference today, we are helping create a better world for future generations. Having pioneered the philosophy of "The Climate is Right for Trains", we demonstrate this rationale by offering vehicles with practically zero emissions that are almost fully recyclable.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at company website and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people!