the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The information technology department is seeking a dynamic candidate responsible for continuous improvement and implementation and governance of an IT Balanced Scorecard.
In your role, you will:
- Act as a change champion in the ongoing process of implementing and ensuring a continuous improvement culture as well as ensure a follow-through and the update of processes with the various IT leads.
- Define and implement metrics and KPI's through the usage of a Balanced Scorecard at the CIO Level
- Be responsible for investigating efficiency and service levels and implementing continuous improvement IT processes to generate efficiencies and achieve specific measurable improvements.
- Support implementation of Strategy Management & the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) across the information technology department.
- Establish key relationships with IT leads and assist them to establish and manage comprehensive KPIs that provide effective views of performance throughout.
- Analyze effectiveness of the BSC process & provide recommendations for improvement.
- Support awareness training of BSC through communication, trainings, briefings, etc.
- Support performance reporting processes.
- Support preparation and facilitation of the regular BSC performance reviews.
- Provide insight for monthly BSC performance reviews, support the review process itself and the review follow-up actions.
- Conduct research on industry measurement standards, benchmarking and Best Practice to leverage best practices in continuous improvement and ensure their implementation
- Support the Initiative management and prioritization processes
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You have a Six Sigma certification (an asset)
- You have a Kaizan and continuous improvement mindset
- You have strong problem solving abilities
- You have strong business acumen and market knowledge of IT services
- You have a strong ability to communicate and build relationships to evolve in a CIO communication zone
- You have the proven ability to influence internal stakeholders
- You hold a university degree in Commerce, Finance, IT or related field/qualification is an asset
- You have a minimum of five (5) years' experience in corporate strategy and scorecard driven environments
- You have three (3) years' experience with Balanced Scorecard is essential, reflecting solid knowledge and implementation of Balanced Scorecard principles
- You have a minimum of seven (7) years' experience working in an IT environment
- You have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- You have an excellent command of English and French, both oral and written
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.