|Job Ref:||1618441||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||North Carolina||City:||Monroe||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 22:11|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. |
Scott Safety is a well-established, leading brand in the Life Safety Industry with revenue of approximately $450 million dollars and 1100 employees with five manufacturing sites. Scott Safety specializes in respiratory protection devices including self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA), gas and flame detection products and personal protective equipment (PPE). Main end use markets include Fire Services, Military and Civil Defense, Petro-Chemical Oil and Gas, Marine and general industrial markets.
Responsible for the planning and execution of one or more global product or process development projects from project approval through volume production.
• Deliver new product/project solutions as assigned.
• Lead multi-functioned teams including: Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Quality, Assurance, and Vendors.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to deliver projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, on spec and on cost
• Coordinate project scope and objectives, with all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility
• Monitor resource availability and allocation
• Develop detailed project plans with cross-functional team to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Perform risk management to mitigate project issues
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation within standards of the business
• Ensure cross-functional commitments (and resolve escalations).
• Support and enforce Tyco processes to include stage-gate adherence
• Support and enforce Design for Six Sigma, Lean & Agile development methodologies and DMAIC.
Education & Experience:
Competencies & Skills:
Required Job Skills: