|Job Ref:||DE01094LEE||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Wakefield||Address:||Post Code:||WF2||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:11|
Hourly Rate Bands £16.01 - £17.00 Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
What makes Interserve Healthcare different is the variety of clients we provide care to.
We are currently recruiting a Nurse (RGN) to provide additional support to our client 07:00 - 19:00, every Tuesday and Saturday plus another day during the week. Our client is a young lady who lives at home with mum and dad in Wakefield. (Ideally you will be a driver or reside locally).
As a Nurse in this role you will be supporting a highly complex client in a day centre 2-3 days a week on a 2:1 basis. On the days when she is at home you will be supported by a Healthcare Assistant to assist with moving and handling and personal care. Our client's conditions include; Progressive Cerebral Ataxis and Dystonia. She has a tracheostomy insitu but breathes independently. She requires deep suctioning and has a nebuliser and requires cough assist.
Rates of pay range from £16.00 to £17.50 per hour.
Are you a Nurse (RGN) with the following:
• A valid NMC PIN
• Previous experience of supporting clients within the community with complex health needs
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Access to your own vehicle with business insurance
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay plus holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• On-going support from your local Community Matron
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Access to 'Your Interserve' - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
We also work in the NHS and would welcome a call from any Registered Nurses on: NA or Click here to view all Leeds branch vacancies .