|Job Ref:||204406013||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£35500/annum +Pension +Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:51|
Electrical Shift Engineer |
£35,500 plus pension, package & Benefits
We are working with an industry leading Facilities Management service provider, looking to recruit a Shift Engineer to work on a prestigious site in Hinckley, Leicester.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business offering an industry leading training and development programme as well as unrivaled career progression.
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance to a wide range of M&E building services and critical equipment
- Liaising with clients ensuring excellent service delivery
- Completing all relevant records, log books and reports
- Reporting back to the Operations Manager any issues that require attention and/or escalation
- Managing visiting specialist sub-contractors, issuing the relevant permit to work documents
- Working a 4 on 4 off 24/7 shift pattern
- You will be Electrically qualified holding current 17th Edition IEE wiring regulations and a minimum of C&G Level 2/3
- HV AP is highly beneficial although not essential as training will be provided.
- You will be able to work independently with a proactive attitude and strong problem solving skills
- Must be competent in the use of Microsoft packages, particularly Word and Excel
- Must live in a commutable distance of Leicester
To apply for this exciting opportunity Electrical Shift Engineer opportunity please do so through this advert. For further information and a confidential discussion please call Robbie Hindle on (Apply online only).
Engineer / Electrical / Maintenance / Data Centre / Leicester / Mechanical / High Voltage