|Job Ref:||204665322||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £75000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:52|
M&E Senior Quantity Surveyor required for renowned M&E contractor with an excellent staff retention rate and a challenging array of projects.|
M&E SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR VACANCY
M&E Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: North London (N1)
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 plus benefits (depending on experience)
About the M&E Senior Quantity Surveyor Company:
Based from their North London head office and with further offices across the country, our client is one of the countries leading M&E and Maintenance service providers.
With a hardworking but highly rewarding work atmosphere which is reflected through excellent staff retention rates, our client is looking for a driven and experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their organisation.
About the M&E Senior Quantity Surveyor opportunity:
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be initially responsible for a large London based contract.
Their duties will include but not be exclusive of the following;
* Completion of all duties in accordance with standard company SHEQ procedures
* Manage project cost budget, providing guidance and direction.
* Manage and maintain contract cost reporting system
* Manage financial status of the contract and reporting where required
* Monitor projected costs, controlling the costs within budget
* Monitor cash flow and invoicing plans ensuring applications are paid and allocated internally
* Prepare subcontract documentation, ensuring all pertinent documentation is issued, signed and returned.
* Prepare and issue schedule of subcontract valuation dates
* Subcontractor valuation assessment
* Meet contract requirements for customer reporting
* Provide internal reporting
Requirements for the M&E Senior Quantity Surveyor:
The successful M&E Senior Quantity Surveyor will have an excellent understanding of technical issues in M&E construction sectors.
Salary & Benefits for the M&E Senior Quantity Surveyor:
£60,000 - £75,000pa Plus benefit package
Did you know you can keep up-to-date with our Quantity Surveyor vacancies and latest industry news by following us on Twitter & Facebook? Find us and follow us now.
REF: M&E Senior Quantity Surveyor 1993
Services offered by Stratum Search & Selection Limited are those of an employment agency / business