|Job Ref:||204665410||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Frome||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:52|
Architectural Assistant |
£20k - £25k
My client is a well known Architectural Practice based in Somerset who is looking for a talented and creative Architectural Assistant. The company is in an exciting period of growth and requires experienced professionals to join their team which works across a range of sectors with public and private clients.
As an Architectural Assistant you will assist with various projects and clients, from initial design through to completion. This includes taking briefs from clients, and liaising with all relevant members of staff within the company.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Educated to at least RIBA Part 2 level
* 5 years+ experience and able to demonstrate relevant experience in this sector
* Good interpersonal skills
* An understanding of the sensitivities when communicating with and presenting to certain clients.
* Experience of working with demanding contractor clients in a D&B process
* Proficiency in the latest issue of Revit, Photoshop, and an understanding of AutoCAD is beneficial, although training will be provided on these packages.
* Excellent time keeping and management
* Ability to work to set deadlines
If you are an Architectural Assistant with a flair for design who is seeking an opportunity with a reputable practice, please do give me a call on (Apply online only) or send an up to date copy of your CV to