|Job Ref:||204665413||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:52|
Where can you build a better society?
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join our finance team in geographical location London.
Support the Finance Business Partner(FBP) in providing expert financial knowledge and support to the Project Development Operating Unit(OU) and ensure best practice governance is in place. Have a keen interest in development and real estate.
* Responsible for producing timely monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations
* Responsible for statutory reporting
* Ensure accounts are accurate, relevant, and in accordance with Skanska internal, international and UK accounting policies.
* Daily cashbook postings and web forecasting
* Responsible for purchase ledger and subcontractor payment process
* Preparation of VAT returns
* Preparation of Bank reconciliations
* Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
* Manage intercompany re-charges
We're looking for
* Achieving Results - Drives well to achieve consistent results. Proactively identifies and pursues new stretching targets and opportunities. Sets goals for others.
* Decision Making - Considered analysis of all available data to arrive at viable options. Translates strategy and identifies the key issues to plan appropriately
* Team Work - Network orientated. Building opportunities for cooperation with other individuals and teams. Cutting easily across horizontal and other boundaries, taking corporation perspective.
* Leadership and accountability - Clear and visible leadership, with capacity to absorb responsibility and accountability.
Providing expert leadership and successful delivery of Financial Services that contribute to profitability and enhance stakeholder confidence in Skanska UK.
A career with us means you'll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA