|Job Ref:||204664018||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum Car + Health + Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:53|
Are you an established Design Coordinator looking to expand your experience? Are you a looking to join a reputable main contractor who can offer high-value city centre projects? A role with one of the premier contractors in the country|
My client has established themselves as the leading main contractor in the Midlands area. They currently have over £200m worth of projects on the ground in the Midlands area with typical values between £20m-60m.
They have centrally located offices, easily accessed by Public Transport. Their team is made up of high-calibre construction professionals from market leading companies and offers a collaborative and dynamic working environment.
* Competitive package
* Central location of both office and projects
* Excellent progression opportunities
* Proactive team with high performance atmosphere
* Continuous training opportunities
My client is looking for high-performing, experienced individuals with the following credentials:
* Extensive experience of working on the design process of multi-million pound commercial design and build projects (preferably within a blue chip main-contractor).
* Degree educated, or equivalent in a relevant discipline
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to liaise with multiple project stakeholders.
* Relevant CSCS certification.
* Ensuring that all projects complete a monthly design report and consultant KPI analysis.
* Assisting the PDM/SDM to ensure that all Projects have a completed/ reviewed/ unambiguous Contractors proposals, updated with bid negotiations.
* Assisting the PDM/SDM to ensure all projects have a robust and completed set of appointments.
* Ensuring each project has a realistic design programme which is fully coordinated with the procurement and construction programmes.
* Coordinating reviews by the project team on all aspects of the design to ensure they are within budget, fully coordinated, buildable, compliant and delivered to programme.
* Managing Design risk register and updating it on a monthly basis.
Job title: Design Coordinator
Start Date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 + Package
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business