|Job Ref:||204664451||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Monmouthshire||City:||Newport||Address:||Post Code:||GL13||Salary:||£18/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:53|
I have a requirement for a Maintenance Surveyor for a well-established Housing Association in South East Wales.|
The purpose of the Maintenance Surveyor is to provide technical service to the Area Housing Team, and maintain good customer relations by efficiency inspections, specification of works required and monitor the repairs carried out by the DSO and/or external contractors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To control and supervise Maintenance Contracts as required.
- To control and supervise contractors work including the agreement of variations and quality audits as instructed.
- To carry out invoice, payment checks as required.
- To draw up plans, tenders, Bills of Quantity as required, and to assist with the preparation of contracts.
- To problem solve and provide technical advice on maintenance issues.
- To give advice to tenants and liaise on tenants behalf with contractors.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience of tendering procedures and contract administration.
- Working knowledge of Welsh Housing Quality Standards
- Proven experience of programming and controlling building work.
- Proven experience of delivery of large programmes of probably kitchens and bathrooms
If you feel you have the relevant experience or for further information on this role please contact Megan Cooper on (Apply online only) and submit your most recent CV