|Job Ref:||204664475||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||West Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||BN18||Salary:||£14/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:53|
EXPIRIENCED GROUND WORKER IN PULBOROUGH ON £14.00P/H 3 YEARS WORK.|
My client, a specialist in residential developments and ground remediation projects with values ranging from £75,000 to £4,000,000. The work is for 3 years as a ground worker and possibly longer if you are good at what you do. The role in question is in Pulborough. Hours of work are 7:30am-16:30pm.
As a successful ground worker you will need;
• As a Ground worker you will have experience in cutting concrete as a ground worker
• As a Ground worker you will have experience concrete drainage installation as a ground worker
• As a Ground worker you will have CSCS/CPS card (MUST HAVE CARD NOT JUST PASS CERTFICATE)
• As a Ground worker you will be committed to the job as a ground worker and be punctual
• As a Ground worker you will be within a commutable distance to Pulborough.
• As a Ground worker you will have your own tools and PPE
• As a Ground worker you will be able to take depth measurements and read from technical drawings
You will receive
• £14.00P/H as a ground worker
• 3 years work as a ground worker
Call Tech-People the leading recruiter for M&E & construction services