|Job Ref:||204664594||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North West London||Address:||Post Code:||NW1||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:53|
Job title: Senior Quantity Surveyor |
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 plus car allowance/car plus pension plus healthcare
Job Type: Permanent
This company are a medium sized main contractor who have already got a very successful order book on for next year. With a turnover of approximately £25 million and a team of six surveyors, this company is well known in London and the Northern Home Counties. They have been around for over forty years of successful trade, delivering predominantly new build and refurbishment solutions. They pride themselves on their excellent service and repeat business and have a family feel atmosphere as well as very approachable senior members of staff.
* The company have a Senior Quantity Surveyor opportunity based in North West London.
* This would be managing up to 3 projects concurrently which would range from new build residential, residential refurbishment, health care and leisure based projects up to £5 Million in value which are predominantly JCT Design and Build form of contracts
* This is a brand new job and my client are looking to get interviews in place within the next two weeks
* This is an office based role with occasional site visits.
* The company will offer up to £70K as a basic salary and on top of this you will also expect to receive an impressive car package or company car as well as at least 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* There are annual salary reviews, pension and private health care as well as travel there are annual salary reviews, pension and private health care as well as travel allowances and discretionary bonuses.
Education, experience and essential:
* Candidates are ideally asked to come from a main contracting background and housing experience is desired but not always essential
* Ideally a degree in Surveying or other form of construction background would be ideal but not always essential.
* At least five years in a surveying related role is essential.
* A driving license is required
Jerome Lewis at Novo Recruitment
If Surveying's your game, please pick my brain