|Job Ref:||204664794||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:54|
Kier is looking to recruit an M&E Operations Manager, who will report to the Partnership Director. The successful post-holder will be responsible for overseeing the direction and management of operational business streams ensuring good profitability and the delivery of business plans in a timely and efficient manner.
* Management of profit and loss accounts for the site locations. Scrutiny and management of accounts and cost reduction measures
* Management and improvement of main Kier business KPIs
* Management of staff, T&Cs, recruitment disciplinary, promotion training unions
* Management of Company obligations under the health & Safety at work at and associated legislation
* Partake in effective staff training, proactive reporting, system support and other available means to maximize system potential and financial benefit on the contract
* Ensure all equipment is operated in accordance with company safety procedures and legal compliance requirements
* Ensure a balance between cost, service and risk, whilst developing best practice, strategy and policy for services
* Improve service levels to the client to meet or exceed contract KPIs, minimize risk of default penalties and reduce costs
* Lead or participate in business improvement projects in support of wider contract business plan objectives analysing business performance, presenting alternative solutions, making recommendations and directly supporting implementation
* Identify and develop new business improvement opportunities
Kier Group plc. is a leading construction, property, residential and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate globally across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
With a network of 88 UK offices Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing 22,000 people, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service contracts in the country.
Kier is an equality and diversity employer