|Job Ref:||204665618||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chelmsford||Address:||Post Code:||CM2||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:54|
My client is looking at growing the interior fit out arm to their business, focusing on the office fit out market. They are looking for someone to come in and bring their knowledge, experience and drive to really develop this sector.|
They require a Business Development Manager who can take control of this arm of their business, create new opportunities and develop existing relationships. You must have a vast amount of experience within this sector to make this opportunity for work.
You will ultimately be running this arm of their business, but with for the right person, there is a very competitive salary with a strong bonus structure and other potential benefits.
* research organisations to find new customers and identify who makes the decisions
* 'cold call' to arrange meetings at customers' premises
* find out what an organisation needs and work with a team to plan proposals and pricing
* sell products and services to new and existing customers
* negotiate with customers and build positive relationships
* go to events and conferences to gain information on market trends and competitors
* write reports and make presentations to customers and senior management
* identify new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
* forecast sales targets and make sure they're met
* deliver training to business developers and junior sales teams within your organisation
The ideal candidate will be able to single handily drive forward the commercial fit out arm of this business, have experience of winning new business, be a strong negotiator, have a strong list of connections within the market, be commercially minded and able to work alone where required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or would like to have a confidential chat regarding any other roles within the interior fit out sector, please contact Chris Moloney on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)