|Job Ref:||204665654||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Harlow||Address:||Post Code:||CM18||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:54|
I am currently recruiting for a £20m turnover Main Contractor who as a business are firmly established and secure as a company. Specialising on new build, extensions and refurbishment this company have a variety of project that will keep you interested. |
The typical projects this division work on include schools, universities, hospitals and commercial offices.
This role reports into the Commercial Manager and would have normally have no direct reports. The opportunity to grow with this company is massive. They have predicted growth and that will create more opportunities as it happens.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
• Vast experience working as a Quantity Surveyor or an already established Senior Quantity Surveyor.
• Experience with project values up to £3,000,000
It is desirable to have;
• Further education covering Quantity Surveying
• Experience in both new build and refurbishments
• Experience in a variety of projects, including schools and commercial
Key skills required;
• Financially astute
• Track record of maximising profits on projects up to £3m
• Excellent supply chain relations
• Energetic and ambitious
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please send your CV to aaron@ashbrittlecom. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles