|Job Ref:||204665819||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£24000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:54|
909988 - Electrician - Lighting Maintenance|
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Electrician - Lighting Maintenance, based in Swindon, UK.
* Electrician required by our well established facilities maintenance client in the area.
* The company have a good reputation and are looking to grow their team.
* The Electrician will cover a small area, within a 25 mile radius.
* The work carried out is mainly lighting repair and maintenance (internal and external) with some remedial work also, and the properties they work on are all Commercial/ Industrial.
* Basic package, with guaranteed bonus and overtime paid on top (on target earnings of + £35k per year.)
* Company van, pension, holiday included and a good working environment with only local travel and a lot of support and progression from the managers.
Skills and Experience
* Candidates must have City and Guilds parts 1 and 2 or 2330 Qualifications, and have experience in maintenance on non-domestic properties(ideally lighting maintenance).
* The ideal candidate with also have good customer facing skills and show initiative when required.
This is a permanent position.
The salary for this position is £24000- £35,000pa OTE.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 909988