|Job Ref:||204661792||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Car + Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:55|
Mechanical estimator required|
A Mechanical Estimator is required within a thriving M&E/principal contractor based in Romford. The company is currently undergoing a huge growth period so this would be a perfect time for someone to join looking to progress their career within Mechanical Estimating.
Primarily the company work on retail and commercial projects so as a Mechanical Estimator a background within these sectors is ideal.
The duties of a Mechanical estimator will include:-
* Assist with estimating function of large part of business.
* Implementation of company practices in tendering.
* Liaison with external consultants.
* Establish bid strategies from earliest possible stage.
* Preparation of prime cost estimates.
* Completion of fully considered tenders at settlement stage.
* Advise on finalisation matters of risk, qualification and margin.
* Successful post tender negotiations.
* In conjunction with marketing function prepare pre bid submissions/pre-qualification documents.
A candidate would have experience using Estimation software.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business