|Job Ref:||204661836||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£32000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:55|
Colesco Consulting are recruiting for a Facilities Supervisor on behalf of a leading facilities management provider. The role is for a working Supervisor based on a static site on the outskirts of Edinburgh.
Responsibility for the operational delivery of planned, reactive and associated projects from the maintenance contract. Operate and improve procedures to deliver the short, medium and long term plans for the contract against KPI's and SLA's. Lead and manage a team of technical engineers.
• 3 years' experience within Facilities management and come from a technical background
• Electrical biased
• HV AP trained
• Recent experience of leading teams of direct reports and subcontractors
• Experience in dealing with sub-contractors and supply chain
• Proven track record in Managing PPM and Reactive Works across multiple sites
• Able to understand and follow processes including permit to Work procedures.
• Has a robust operational understanding of QHSE requirements.
• IT literate FM Management Information Systems (Concept), MS Word and Excel
• UK driving licence
• Ability to obtain an enhanced PVG clearance is essential
The role will be working on three day shift patterns:
• Week 1 - 07.00 to 16.00
• week 2 - 08.00 to 17.00
• week 3 - 10.00 to 19.00
Please send your CV to be considered for this post to Maxine McGrath.
£30,000 - £32,000 + overtime + on call allowance