|Job Ref:||204666171||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Post Code:||LN6||Salary:||£15000 - £22000/annum Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:55|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
£15,000 - £22,000 + Package
* Work closely with both sales, design and contracts teams in delivering quantity surveying support;
* Measure and quantify labour, plant and materials as part of the estimating and delivery function;
* Assist project quantity surveyors in preparing and submitting tender works packages;
* Review / report on subcontract tender returns;
* Negotiate and procure subcontract works packages;
* Assist project quantity surveyor in the formulation of interim and final accounts both upstream and downstream;
* Assist with carrying out site surveys and scoping fit out works brief;
* Visit sites to re-measure and agree subcontract accounts;
* Assist project Quantity Surveyor in tracking warranty documentation;
* Valuing and authorising subcontract and supplier invoices;
* Procure materials plant and labour on projects in support of delivery teams;
* Provide administration support to both site and office teams.
* Own initiative and enthusiasm;
* The ability to be self-motivated and work as part of a team;
* Excellent communication and people skills (telephone and face to face);
* Good planning and organisational skills;
* The ability to work calmly under pressure;
* Excellent time management;
* Good IT skills;
* Excellent attention to detail, quality and accuracy;
* Full driving license.
Required qualifications: Quantity Surveying ONC / HND(C)/ Degree qualification.
Additional Benefits: Pension scheme, laptop, mobile phone, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
Location: Office base Lincoln, national coverage.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence