|Job Ref:||204666182||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£0 - £52000/annum Benefits (DOE)||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:55|
Engineer - Housing/Residential |
Up to £52,000 + Benefits (DOE)
An opportunity has arisen for an Engineer to join a successful residential developer in Liverpool; my client is seeking an experienced Engineer within the house building industry.
My client is looking for an experienced Engineer with over 5 years' experience (ideally with a housing developer) to control and co-ordinate all technical information between external consultants and internal departments. To ensure all approvals are obtained and information received issued to allow for a programmed start on site. To understand, implement and adhere to the company policy/strategy.
* Co-ordination and administration of topographical surveys, geotechnical/geo-environmental surveys, CCTV drainage surveys, utility surveys, structural surveys.
* General engineering support to the technical managers; and the land, commercial, sales and customer care departments.
* Engineering appraisals of prospective development land.
* Co-ordination and administration of utility service disconnections and diversions of existing utility apparatus.
* Co-ordination and administration of new utility mains and services connections designs and quotations.
* Appointment of external civil engineering and structural engineering consultants, and the co-ordination and checking of the consultant's designs.
* Co-ordination and administration of specialist foundation designs and quotations.
* Co-ordination and administration of S38 and S278 highway works Agreements, S104 sewer adoption Agreements and S106 sewer connections applications.
* Co-ordination and administration of road works licensing applications.
* Participation in pre-contract, pre-start and project progress meetings.
* Liaison with Highway Engineers, Water Authority Engineers, Local Authority officers.
* Daily computer usage, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, printing/plotting and processing of electronic drawing files.
* Previous experience within development in a housing environment
* Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
* Understanding of local government
* Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
* A background Working for a major housing developer would be advantageous for this role
On offer to the successful engineer is a highly competitive (dependent on experience) as other fringe benefits. The company also offers all engineers a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply via the link below today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted