|Job Ref:||204666271||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cumbria||Address:||Post Code:||CA9||Salary:||£35000 - £40500/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:55|
Job Title: Site Manager|
Salary - £35,000 - £40,500
Calling Site Managers! Join a large, main Contractor. Work for a market leader whose portfolio offers extensive, high calibre work.
A company with local heritage, roots within Cumbria and a deep understanding of community is seeking a new Site Manager. Work for a company that values and treats its employees well. Work for a company that gives back locally.
What's in it for you?
* Working on landmark projects
* Learning and development / training
* Leadership Opportunity
* Room for Progression
* Holiday entitlement
* Health insurance included - can be upgraded to include partner / children
Flexible benefits including:
* a variety of discounted products/services
* health schemes
* buy/sell holidays
* Pension contributions
* car allowance / travel allowance
* Lodge allowance
* Professional subscriptions RICS / ICE etc
* 1 paid day off work to make a contribution to a charitable cause, individual or project based.
* Provide leadership and energy
* Conducting regular site safety checks
* Liaise with clients and report progress within the company
* Manage subcontractors onsite, considering timings and quality control
* Compile and arrange the timely orders and deliveries of materials for the site
* Instruct and advise trades with reference to drawings and specifications
* Being proactive in the identification and resolution of problems
* Reviewing methods of working, alternative materials etc in order to maximise commercial profitability
* Have excellent communication and people management skills
* Have a clean drivers license
* Manage with commitment and a passion for construction and design
* Be highly organised and motivated
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of working as a Site Manager with a strong understanding of both the construction industry and up to date health and safety procedures.
APPLY NOW If you are a Site Manager interested in the role. Contact Katherine Moorcroft at Randstad CPE Leeds on (Apply online only) or
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business