|Job Ref:||204666419||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£32000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:55|
Job title: Electrician |
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Package
Job Type: Permanent
My Client, one of the UK's largest family-owned Construction Company and arguably the markets leading Maintenance and Refurbishment Main Contractor is on the lookout for an Electrician in their team. They have a history going back over 100 years employing over 3000 staff and they have won numerous awards for their work. My Client provides a working environment that makes people proud and happy at work. They also make sure they provide their staff with the training and support they need to help them remain industry leaders and they are committed to helping their staff achieve their full potential. This is a great company to join that is going from strength to strength.
* Undertake routine maintenance and servicing to electrical systems and appliances to the standards required by IET (GN1,3,5,7,8 in particular)
* Trace, diagnose and rectify faults using appropriate testing and measuring equipment, ensuring systems and appliances are left in a safe and serviceable condition.
* Conduct annual portable appliance tests on all the group office equipment and owned portable appliances as and if required.
* Report all faulty appliances / installations that do not comply with current regulations.
* Replace sockets, light fittings and other electrical accessories.
* Replacement of consumer units.
* Rewiring of domestic properties both occupied and void
* Install smoke alarms and fans.
* Install Shower circuits and shower units
* Maintain communal external lighting.
* Earthing and protective bonding of installations.
* Erect use and dismantle access equipment.
* Maintain and replenish vehicle imprest stock.
* Collection and delivery of materials.
Education, experience and essential:
* Experience of working on Social Housing stock
* Housing experience
* 2391 or equivalent
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, contact Ryan today