|Job Ref:||204666426||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:55|
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to work in a company which will offer you more exposure? Do you want to work with a growing and experienced commercial team?|
This is your opportunity to join a highly successful, North London based, main Contractor on a civil engineering project!
* To provide assistance, support and guidance on all commercial issues within the Project
* Preparation of internal CVRs on a monthly basis
* Preparation of Valuations/Applications for Payment on a monthly basis
* Preparation of Cost Reports to the Client on a monthly basis
* Management of subcontract and material Procurement Schedules.
* Preparation of subcontractor requisitions, monitoring and authorisation of subcontract payments through to agreement of final accounts.
* Management of Early Warning Notices
* Negotiation and agreement of Compensation Events/variations
* HND/Degree qualification - or similar
* CSCS (White / Gold Card)
* Full driving license
* Commercial astute.
* Working knowledge of NEC forms of contract
* Computer literate with strong skills in Microsoft Office Applications (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint)
On offer is a negotiable basic salary of £45000 and a package
Please note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Lucy on (Apply online only).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business