|Job Ref:||204666459||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Harlow||Address:||Post Code:||CM18||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:55|
Business Development Manager - Roofing Systems |
South East & East Anglia
£30k - £40k + Benefits
My client is a leading national industrial and commercial roofing contractor. The company specialises in design, supply and installation of roofing and envelope systems on major private and public sector funded contracts such Industrial Warehouses / Distribution Centre, Schools, Car Parks, Hospitals and Prisons.
You will have a proven track record in winning flat roofing contracts with a reputable contractor or major subcontractor, an existing network of contacts within the sector, excellent communication skills (verbal and written), exceptional presentation skills and be working in a customer facing role.
The purpose of Business Development Manager is to implement an area business plan in conjunction with the National Sales Manager in order to achieve objectives and margin targets. Area covered by the London region incorporating London, the South East & East Anglia counties.
* Acquire new Clients and business in the refurbishment market.
* Cross sell group products
* Develop relationships with End users that own their premises.
* Provide site surveys, technical advice /guidance and prepare proposal specifications for prospective customers/projects in conjunction with relevant Branch staff
* Liaise with Area Sales Manager on the margin potential.
* Develop and maintain an effective project quote and specification tracking and communication system.
* Liaise and exchange information with Suppliers representatives to enhance business opportunities.
* Liaise and co-operate with the relevant Head Office staff to ensure that customer service requirements are exceeded.
* Liaise with Area Manager at order stage and during Contract as required to ensure the smooth running and profitable outcome of contract
* Analyse market intelligence and report on competitor activity/information and advise on appropriate actions.
* Maintain customer-focused philosophy through a commitment to continuous improvement.
* Implement company Safety policy at all times.
Salary & Benefits:
On offer for the successful Business Development Manager is a highly competitive salary of up to £40k (dependent on experience) as well as the option of a car or car allowance, bonus and benefits.
The Company also offers all Business Development Managers a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career