|Job Ref:||204666554||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Post Code:||LN6||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:55|
Retail Project Manager|
£35,000 - £40,000
* Work closely with both sales, design and contracts teams in delivering retail projects;
* Liaise and co-ordinate works with customer and design team;
* Manage design process and issue of project information;
* Attend design and client meetings;
* Manage and implement Health and Safety procedures on site;
* Ensure that direct labour and subcontractors deliver works within the requirements of the project specification and drawings;
* Assist in negotiation and procurement of subcontract works packages;
* Assist project quantity surveyor in the formulation of interim and final accounts both upstream and downstream;
* Assist with carrying out site surveys and scoping of fit out and shell works;
* Implement APSSLtd site procedures and processes;
* Measure and procure materials plant and labour on projects in support of project quantity surveyor;
* Ensure a quality product is delivered for all our customers;
* Maintain a clean, tidy and safe site;
* Carry out construction programming and prepare works schedules.
* Own initiative and enthusiasm;
* The ability to be self-motivated and work as part of a team;
* Excellent communication and people skills;
* Good planning and organisational skills;
* The ability to work calmly under pressure;
* Excellent time management;
* Good IT and Commercial Management Skills;
* Full driving license.
Required qualifications: IOSH Managing Safely / SMSTS or SSTS / CSCS card / First aid
Additional Benefits: Company car, pension scheme, laptop, mobile phone, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
Location: Office base Lincoln, National coverage therefore must be prepared to work away.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence