|Job Ref:||204666635||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Post Code:||LN6||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:55|
Assistant Site Manager|
UK largest house building company is currently looking for an Assistant Site Manager to manage aspects of the site in conjunction with the Site Manager.
The Assistant Site Manager will ensure the project is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality by effectively organising and managing the site activities
As an Assistant Site Manager you will be required to:
- Coordinate with the site manager on a daily basis
- Coordinate the activities of other site employees and the host of sub-contract labour who will be turning up on site to play their part in the process.
- Manage and implement H&S procedures
- Help to carry out formal inspections during the construction process to ensure build quality is maintained.
- Manage the site and ensuring the work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality by effectively organising and managing the site activities
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- First Aid
- Experience in New build residential houses would be beneficial
For an immediate response please apply or call Paulina on (Apply online only)