|Job Ref:||204667238||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:56|
PRS are delighted to be supporting our client in recruiting a Mechanical Project Manager to oversee their District Heating projects.|
Our client is a leading Government contractor who has recently acquired a District Heating project in addition to their ever growing portfolio. They are now in search of an experienced Mechanical Project Manager to support in the growth.
• Oversee and manage a project of a value up to £1.5m
• Provide sketches and technical input when required
• Liaise with client's engineering and operations staff to ensure KPI's are met or exceeded within budget constraints
• Attend internal and external review and progress meetings
• Attend site visits/meetings
• Manage site safety, health and environmental issues
To be successful as the Mechanical Project Manager you will have strong mechanical and/or heating background and have worked in a similar role. You will have experience in managing Site Managers and in overseeing projects up to £2m.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary plus car and excellent benefits.
To find out more please contact Joanne Randall at PRS