|Job Ref:||204667289||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum Excellent Benefits Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:56|
Position: Health and Safety Manager |
Job Summary: To facilitate and coordinate the Management of Health and Safety while meeting company standards on a 1000 unit mixed use project.
Salary & Location: £45,000 - £65,000 plus Package - Central London
Company: My Client is a national developer with a fantastic reputation in the industry for building high specification mixed use schemes across London. This particular project will create 1000 new homes which will be a mix of private and HA. It will also entail 100,000 sq. ft. of Commercial space and a public area in the fastest growing part of London. Remediation works have started this month with a completion date of 2022.
The Role: Reporting directly into a Construction Director, You will be responsible for:
• Performing operational Health & Safety audits and inspections.
• Deliver group/strategy related H&S training and briefings.
• Undertake H&S site surveys of development plots
• Actively imput into the development of designs of potentially high risk elements of structures.
• Review and sign off stage 2 sub contractor assessments.
• Involvement with the pre construction and risk assessments while working closely with the Design team.
The Candidate: You will have experience working on a similar sized project with either a Developer or Main Contractor within the UK. You will also have:
• Possess or working towards Chartered Membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health.
• Familiar with statutory provisions and HSE guidance.
• Comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders.
• Understand the company's vision and core values while having a clear focus on high and business profit.
For a confidential discussion about your future career please contact Sam Reed on or (Apply online only)
CSC Recruitment are an established recruitment consultancy who takes pride in undertaken both permanent and freelance recruitment in a professional and friendly manner. Focusing predominately in central London and the South East markets, we have long working relationships with blue chip and privately owned main contractors successfully recruiting at all levels of management from Site Manager through to Construction Director and Quantity Surveyor through to Commercial Director.
For further company information please refer to (url removed)