|Job Ref:||204667375||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||West Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||BN18||Salary:||£36000 - £45000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:56|
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be supporting a client who are actively looking to employ a Qualified Architect (RIBA Part 3) to join their hardworking Architectural division in West Sussex on a full time permanent basis.|
The practice has a proven strong commitment to high quality service and their respect for the precious commodity of time and cost has resulted in the successful delivery of numerous projects and the opportunity to complete repeat commissions since their inception.
They are looking to appoint a confident and motivated Part III qualified architect to join a design-led, forward thinking studio on a diverse range of projects.
This design-driven practice adopts a forward thinking and visionary approach to design and technology. Working closely with the studio principles, there will also be plenty of opportunities to get involved with the designing of fantastic projects across the board.
This opportunity would be ideal for a Part 3 Qualified Architect who wants to work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment where they will be given the opportunity to work autonomously, taking real responsibility throughout the full design life-cycle.
Candidates must have at least 3 years post qualification experience working on a variety of projects across multiple locations. Those with experience in the Education, Leisure, Residential, Community sectors will be at a distinct advantage
* Taking ownership of individual schemes and taking them through from inception to completion.
* Preparing concept scheme designs from Client briefs.
* Working as part of a team in the preparation of production information and working drawing packages.
* Compilation of reports and documents and supporting the rest of the team in draughting documents for bids, expressions of interest and competitions.
* Able to present information clearly to both internal and external stakeholders
* Passion for design and interest in developments within the Architecture industry
* Software required: Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD & SketchUp is essential, additional software would be advantageous.
To find out more about this excellent opportunity, please send an up to date CV and relevant project experience to stuart at (url removed) or (Apply online only) so don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity