|Job Ref:||204667021||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£250 - £300/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:56|
Freelance Project Manager - Birmingham|
My client has a requirement for an experienced Project Manager to aid in the delivery of a CAT A fit out and refurbishment to an existing building in Birmingham City Centre.
The successful Project Manager will join the existing Site team and have the responsibility of delivering the fit out package, chair regular progress meetings and report directly to Senior Managers.
* Strong Project Management experience ideally within similar fit out sectors
* History of working for main contractors
* Delivered projects ranging in value from £5M - £15M
* Dedicated and driven to drive projects forward with a strong work ethic and motivational skills
* Excellent man management, organisational and communication skills
* Rate dependant on experience
* Birmingham City Centre
* 12 weeks
* ASAP start
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV applications via this job board or send directly to (url removed) in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at (url removed) Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency