|Job Ref:||204666937||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:56|
TSP are currently recruiting on behalf of a nationally recognisable design and build contractor based in Cambridgeshire . The role will involve coordination and production of Mechanical, Electrical & Public Health drawings using Autodesk Revit MEP, although prior knowledge of this software is not essential as "in-house" training will be provided. |
The projects undertaken will be within the residential field varying from mixed use schemes to high rise, high end developments and as such, previous experience in the residential field will be an advantage although not essential. A working knowledge of BIM projects would be a distinct advantage.
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in Building Services CAD Co-ordination. The individual will have worked for a contracting organisation or consultant.
• Proficient in the use of AutoCAD (Apply online only))
• Exposure to coordinating in a 3D environment, preferably using AutoCAD MEP and/or Revit MEP
• Pro-active and approachable.
• Comprehensive co-ordination knowledge of all aspects of building services.
• Thorough and efficient.
• Flexible in approach to deadlines.
• Willing and able to work as part of a team with personal skills to promote good relationships and a friendly working environment.
• Ensuring quality standards are maintained in accordance with company QA policies.
• Working in an integrated M&E team.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who is looking for a new opportunity within a well-known company. For more information on this position or to apply contact Ian Farr on (Apply online only)