|Job Ref:||204666074||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum car allowance, pension, healthcare||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:56|
Quantity Surveyor - RC Framework|
Position: Quantity Surveyor - RC Framework
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 DoE + car allowance
Consultant: Tim Cottrell
Quantity Surveyor with an RC frame background, preferably high rise, to assist the Commercial Manager covering multiple RC frame Projects in the Manchester City Centre area.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone working for a specialist sub-contractor to take a step forward in their careers.
Working within the Frame Team, you will be responsible for all the commercial matters on a number of Reinforced Concrete Frame packages throughout Manchester. The role includes overseeing standard Quantity Surveyor duties including:
* Review and approval of weekly payment run
* Assist the CM in preparation of RC frame cost plans
* Site based assistance and management of Assistant RC frame Surveyors.
* Detailed review and monitoring of Project Estimated Final Costs
* Review and approval of completed Purchase Supply Orders
* Potential involvement in Subcontract procurement
* Detailed review and monitoring of Cash Forecasting
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will:
* Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in the UK
* Have existing experience with RC-Framework packages
* Strong communication and negotiation skills.
* Degree Qualified (BSc or equivalent) in a relevant field
* RICS chartered (or working towards) is desirable
The successful Quantity Surveyor has the opportunity to earn:
* Salary up to £40,000 DoE
* Exceptional Car Allowance
* Pension Contribution
* Rewards Scheme
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed)
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business