|Job Ref:||204663488||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Substantial bonus earnings+ Company||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:56|
UK Sales Manager - Want the autonomy to deliver the UK plan your way? Based in the Midlands as a UK Sales Manager already within the Crane Industry you will be at the forefront of our business.|
BASIC SALARY: Up to £60,000 dependent on value
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Substantial bonus earnings+ Company Car + Holiday + DIS + Pension + Phone + Laptop
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Northampton, Leicester, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Corby, Peterborough, Rugby, Coventry, Bedford, Kettering, Stratford upon Avon.
Currently in the next phase of our strategic growth plan we are looking for a commercially astute, charismatic UK Sales Manager to develop our presence within the UK market. This is a challenging role which will require someone who thrives at the forefront of a business and truly understands the Crane Industry.
JOB SPECIFICATION - UK Sales Manager - Crane Hire
Reporting directly to the Managing Director your primary focus will be to:
* Create and lead a UK strategic approach to achieve year on year growth.
* Identify new project opportunities and position the business as the solution provider.
* Effectively network through key account decision makers, influencers and their contacts building credibility within the industry.
* Evaluate individual project requirements through on-site surveys, client visits and review of particulars for their crane hire/ lift solution.
* Guarantee optimal margin is maintained through promoting the value added service.
* Maintain up to date with current legislation and awareness of competitors, impacts to the industry and additional factors restricting business revenue.
* Be seen as an approachable and valued senior member within the business.
In return, you will be given the autonomy and authorisation to deliver the UK plan. You may be already at a point in your career where you can add greater value and direction than you are being recognised for and wish to take that next step where you decide the next move.
REQUIREMENTS - UK Sales Manager - Crane Hire
To be successful you must:
* Ultimately have a proven track record selling within the crane hire, lifting solution or plant installation market.
* Have exceptional communication skills with the ability to forge strong professional and beneficial relationships at all levels.
* Display a 'hunter`s eye` for opportunity with the commercial acumen to negotiate and close a contract.
* Understand how to effectively analyse market trends to build an effective sales strategy.
* Demonstrate effective use of sales, marketing systems and software tools.
* Hold a CSCS card and a UK driving licence.
* Be flexible for UK and minimum International travel.
Although the role has been advertised as a UK Sales Manager, it is highly likely you will held any of
the following roles: Contract Manager, Sales Director, Contract Crane Hire Manager, National Sales
Manager, General Manager, Head of Sales, Business Development Director, Regional Sales
Manager, Division Head, National Account Manager, Commercial Manager,
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Clare Gibson quoting UK Sales Manager - Crane Hire reference CG1609-41 to DD: +44 (0)(Apply online only) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) (Apply online only). Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based